Thursday 12 August 2010

Is it weird?

Good start to the blog... My first two posts start with a (?). So yeah... Is it weird that I really felt the uncontrolable need to post again within about 15 minutes of my last one? I don't know...

Been reading others profiles again, I want mine to be as popular as some of them, I'd love people to enjoy my blog and want to read it and want me to write again and again. So to give me a chance at that, I will set out - everyday - (or realistically) at least once a week, to find out something really interesting to tell you. Whether it be about me personally, or about someone else, or just something in general that I've found really exciting and interesting, because lets face it, something or someone always amazes me, good or bad.

So, I sorted out my little problems with my navbar underneath my post and my "About me" bit being really ugly. Now I just have to learn how to change the time, because I look really sad, like I'm awake at 2am posting my blog, when it's actually nearly 10am. I promise.
So just to keep my readers amused (if I have any readers yet? Please?) I have put a video on here, it's my favourite song of the moment and it's by a wonderful woman called Una Healy. Most people probably know her as a member of the girl group "The Saturdays". I have heard some of her solo stuff recently and have began to love her as a solo artist, and even though I do like The Saturdays I think her voice is being hidden and she needs to show what she's made of.

Fantastic :)
Anyway, I'm going to be late for work.
Knew I shouldn't of come back on here *slaps her own hand* -_-.
Well, I suppose after work I will end up down the lake... So won't be home until around 8, or later *snore* zzZzz. But yeah, knowing me, I'll either blog again when I get home, or tomorrow morning, as I have the day off... Yeahh. There will be some blogging to be done tomorrow.
Ta-ra.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment