Thursday 12 August 2010

Hey?

Well, here I am, first blog... I do have to be quick though as I really should be getting ready for work right about now... But I wanted to make this :) So yeah... I edited my profile to look how I wanted it to and it looked great until <<<< that happened. Whats going on with that? Ugh, if anyone can help me find how to edit again that would be a great help, thanks.

I haven't really decided what I'm going to write about on here just yet... I kinda like other people's blogs when they talk about what music they like and when they post Vlogs etc, I wouldn't be able to get the confidence to do a Vlog at the moment... I'd always be too critical, spend most of my days making them and never posting them... because that's the kind of idiotic person I am... lol... :)

Shout to Annalee McGarry as it's her who posted this on her Facebook (twitter?) and now I'm an addict... again. But thankyou!

Right this minute it is 08:59 (I don't know if you can see the time of when I post this?) and I have got Ke$ha - Party at a rich dude's house - playing on full volume, oh the neighbours must love me.

I so wish I had more time to go on and on, but I don't and that would totally bore you... So I'll go now, get myself ready (quickly) and may end up back on here in 45 mins ish before I have to leave for work...

Later <3

p.s I totally just previewed my post... and saw that ugly nav bar underneath my post... time to change that. Oh and that the time is nearly 1am in the morning? Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment