Friday 13 August 2010

New job :)

Yeah you read right. I have an interview next Thursday afternoon for an administration job. It is something I have wanted to do and now I'm growing up I feel ready to start my career and this is where it starts (hopefully!). So I'm really excited/nervous about that now, I keep going through little 'speeches' in my head that sound good, but I know full well that it won't sound like that on the day, I'll either be far too nervous and just look cute and smile a lot, or I'll talk really fast and get all my words mixed up. But I'll just have to hope for the best. Wish me luck ♥

So, I suppose thats my little bit of interesting news that I promised, as there isn't anything else that has popped up and made me go "WOW!". Been a pretty boring 24 hours.

I went to Reading earlier today to see my best friend, Clare. We just walked around the Oracle chatting like always, then sat down for a cuppa. Now I'm at home, just me and my cup of Coffee. Just how I like it.

This weekend... I haven't got many plans, but not 100% sure I will have any time to get onto here (I so hope I do!). I'm working tomorrow, 10.30am - 6pm. Fun - not. Then because I've got Sunday off (for the first time in ages), I will probably go out with my Boyfriend for the evening and stay somewhere over night. Then spend Sunday lounging around waiting for my gorgeous roast dinner to appear hehe. That's how I like to spend my weekends but working in retail doesn't allow me to.

So yeah, I have set up a twitter account now. Just hoping Annalee McGarry will help me create a tweet cloud, or whatever it's called. They look cool lol.

I'll be off now, sorry this blog is quite boring, it's a dull day and I can't think of anything nearly interesting to tell you all about. Apart from I'm going to go through the blogs here and start following people and then hopefully they will follow me too.

Bye ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love your Twitter name, its so cool! And good luck with your job interview, btw. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Annalee, so excited/nervous! I really need to get it, so all the luck sent my way would be good :) x

    ReplyDelete